Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Full IOM TT lap

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Shifty, Jul 2, 2007.

1. That video was sweet :cool:

Those guys have some giant hangers to do that :shock: :grin:

2. truly an amazing skill to have reaction times like that. their brains must be so well tuned to extremely high speed decisions.
  3. Absolutely amazing :shock:

Makes your average circuit with +/- 12 turns look very easy! I thought the Nurburgring was hard!
  4. How can I download this?
  5. Incredible. Those riders have balls of steel. I love the commentary, so wonderfully understated :LOL:
  6. That is just sheer babbling mad insanity! Holy crap! :shock:
  7. IOM must be the most 'real' race around. Anybody have a link to class records? Would love to see how the different production bikes have fared :grin:
  8. Hmmm, found out that the rider of the bike in the video, who is the guy doing the voice-over, died at the Isle of Man in 2003 during practice.

It's a very real race.
  9. Holly F@#k Balls batman....

I used to own ManxTT superbike on my Sega Saturn many moons ago, I don't remember it taking 18 minutes to do a lap :grin:

Me thinks they need to go harder :eek: :shock: :grin: :wink:
  10. Yeah FLUX, RIP big fella; at least he died doing what he loved. At some point, I want to take an RVF around the IOM (probably a little slower than race week though :LOL:), one of those 'must do' things...