Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by greenguzzi, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Has anyone tried the Fuelstar?

I always thought it was horsefeathers, but a friend has fitted one and he reckons he's getting a 10% fuel saving. (He a courier and he fitted on to his small courier car.) He also fitted one to his old Jap bike and he reckons it runs smoother. I'm still very sus - but I was wondering if anyone else had tried them. (I'm not willing to waste $180 without more evidence.)

2. If it was real they would be fitting them to new cars.

Also, from what I've read, they are supossed to deposit molecules into the fuel. So the question is how long do they last? and what are the other consequences? such as damaged this and that. In other words, is the cost greater then the saving?

Like I wrote, if they made sense they would be in new vehicles. Car manufactures would be quick to jump on a saving like that.
  3. Hmm it's supposed to reduce pinging - yet somehow it'll also improve the efficiency of a diesel? Yeah right :roll:.