Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fs: Zrx1200r

Discussion in 'Archived' started by blaringmike, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My 2004 ZRX1200R is up for sale. I am only selling because I no longer enjoy riding on the road, have decided to go racing this year and need money. I started building this up to race in the Clubsport Unlimited class, but have found that I can't squeeze it in because it's one year too new. I also can't afford to crash it and want to move house ASAP, so tough decisions have to be made

31,500kms on the odometer.

Extras include:

Roo Racing can
    Racetech suspension front and rear (Goldvalves etc, have all receipts. Currently set up for an 80kg rider on the track - would suit a heavier rider for the road, and have heaps of adjustability)
    Phase Racing adjustable rearsets (imported from Japan)
    HEL braided lines
    Posh Faith engine covers (imported from Japan)
    Ventura rack/bag
    Bar end mirrors

This bike has never been dropped - the only imperfections are a stone chip on the tank and a scuff on the muffler (with matching scuff on the side of my car - bit careless while moving it around in the carport). I still have all the standard bits (apart from the can) in case you want to put them back on for some reason. I also had a misfire a while ago, but have since replaced the coil packs and leads.

The rego has just run out - I'll put three months (ACT) on for the buyer. I would also like first dibs if it gets sold again... I have a feeling I might regret this sale

Bike located in the ACT. Call Jono on 0424 331 564
  2. Fantastic bike! Has to go, need to sell to fund dirtbike.
  3. Still selling? And do you have any more photos?
  4. Sorry mate, SOLD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.