Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS(VIC): 2010 Ninja 250r BLUE 0Kms! Insurance Replacement

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Grumpy_Trumpy, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. * For Sale: 2010 BLUE Kawasaki Ninja 250r - currently at the dealer, but will be taking delivery VERY soon!

* Options on bike:
    - Genuine Rear Seat Cowel
    - I also have a Puig Dark tinted double bubble screen, rear tire hugger & an Area P Full Exhaust system that I can add at extra cost. All did around 1000km and were removed because my mum started to use the bike and weren't to her liking. Will work out a decent deal if you were to buy any of them with the bike.

* Kilometres Travelled: 0Kms
    * Length of Rego remaining: 12Months
    * Reason for sale: My bike was written off, i'm getting a replacement bike through insurance, the payout was a kick in the pants + my mum was to get my old bike anyway, so I have chosen to get a replacement bike rather than the payout. Would like to try and sell the bike and buy something slightly larger.

The bike will not get ridden OR REGISTERED until my mums scooter is sold, which could be in a week, a month or whatever. The latest it will be left like this is until chrissy time, which by then, I will register it and use it for myself till sold.

* Price of bike: $7200 OBO, that includes the dealer optioned seat cowel, full registration & the standard 2year warranty. Save a few hundred off a new one and you wont have to wait. I've been told delivery is this thursday/friday, next week the absolute latest!

* Contact Details: Brighton East, Victoria. Call 0411 691 881. Can call at anytime at the moment as i'm off work from the accident. I may not answer on monday or thursdays as i'm at physio on these days, in which case just leave a message or TXT me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

2. To all those interested! The bike is ready for pickup, i've been told that in order to take delivery, it HAS to be registered. If this happens and somebody still wants to buy it, they will have to pay stamp duty & transfer fees on top of the price.

If you are seriously interested, please let me know as I can only keep it held at the bike shop for about a week max!

3. Did this sell ?

4. Nah mate, have since picked it up. I've bought a rack & bag for it
    & clocked about 500k's so far just running it in for my mum.

Cheers,
    Daniel

5. So its not for sale anymore?

6. It's still for sale but at the same price... It's not even run-in yet so I'm not going to lose out on a brand new bike just because someone says 'but it's not new anymore!'

If anyones's interested, it's still open for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.