Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fs (vic) 2008 gs500f

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Trekka273, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD ***

I have for sale my GS500F, purchased brand new in October 2008.

Approximately 13500km on the clock, full service history. Original keys, manual and service books supplied.

Bike is in excellent condition, very difficult to distinguish from new. Runs faultlessly.

Ridden mostly as a commuter, 100km round trip daily.

Great bike, only selling to upgrade to an adventure/tourer bike.

Bike will be supplied with RWC and is currently registered until October 1010.

Please contact for more details, photos, etc.

Ph: 0417 012 993

Asking: $6250 ONO

Attached Files:

2. Forgot to add:

* Bike has never been dropped
    * Tyres in good condition, still plenty of life left in them
    * Tank guard/protector on since new

Open to all reasonable offers.
  3. looks in good nick, good luck :)
  4. Thanks. It is in very good condition. In no real hurry to sell, as I don't have all of the funds to put to the new adventure/tourer yet, but my theory is, if it sells before I am ready, the wife will have to let me get new bike earlier then planned :)

Either that or I will be forced to save much harder much more quickly!!
  5. Update. Brand new chain fitted today. Not one cent needs to be spent on this bike, only just recently serviced.
  6. i know all about the saving thing these days haha.

good luck again :)
  7. After having a time waster that had me postpone my departure for a holiday and cancel a bike trip I had planned for next week (in the process losing a $200 accomodation bond), all to have him cancel coming to look at the bike after getting my address, the bike is still for sale.
  8. Bike is still for sale
  9. Good luck with your sale and hope it all works out.
  10. Thanks. Not in any real hurry to sell, as I don't really have the mone to get a replacement yet, but if the right deal comes along all good.

Anyone who looks at this bike will not be disappointed. It is in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically, and also still has 6 months manufacturers warranty (not that tit has been needed so far!!).
  11. Deposit has been laid down, so bike is off the market.
  12. congratulations!
  13. Thanks. Hard part comes now... what to buy to replace it!!!

I keep changing my mind. One minute I want something like a GSXR600 or CBR600RR, etc, then I want something more touring-like, then I change again to something else... too hard to choose!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.