Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS(VIC):2008 Bolwell GMax 250, Low Km's + Extras $4000!

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Grumpy_Trumpy, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. * For Sale: 2008 Bolwell G-Max Scooter!

* Options on bike:
    - Extra Storage Box,
    - Brake Upgrade by previous owner (unknown what was done exactly, have receipts for original purchase costs),
    - Custom seat - sits lower, cost $100.
    - 2 Open Face helmets, matching RST Helmets - Red with White stripe and white stars on either side.

* Kilometres Travelled: ~8000Kms
    * Length of Rego remaining: 11 Jan 2010
    * Reason for sale: Selling due to getting a motorcycle. Was asking more, dropped my price to $4k as the new bike is coming within the next week. Check the prices anywhere else, this is much cheaper than anything else you will find in the same capacity! Was bought with a couple thousand k's on the clock. Pretty much every km done since then have been on my mum's way to work which is at 6 in the morning and about 15km away with noone in sight! :p

- 2nd owner, lady rider. (My mum)
    - Very well looked after and always under cover.
    - Low Km's - Just passed 7500km, Service carried out as per dealer books!
    - Long Rego,
    - bit over 2 years remaining on the factory warranty.

* Price of bike: $4000firm, that includes the top box & helmets.

* Contact Details: Brighton East, Victoria. Call 0411 691 881. Can call at anytime at the moment as i'm off work from the accident. I may not answer on monday or thursdays as i'm at physio on these days, in which case just leave a message or TXT me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.