Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[fs] shoei sever-2 helmet, alpinestars mx-1 jacket, alpinestars smx boots

Discussion in 'Archived' started by BKN, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI GUYS,

Getting rid of my gear as i no longer rider. ALL items are in excellent condition as i dont ride much AT ALL.

1. SHOEI SEVER - 2 HELMET. XL size
    In excellent condition, no damage 90% new. Comes with tinted screen, ive misplaced the clear visor but if i find it i will give it to you. Also comes with original shoei protector/bag. AND YES, it has the AUS standards sticker, i bought this helmet at PETER STEVENS last year for $900

PRICE $450 ONO

2. Alpinestars MX-1 Jacket, SIZE USA 38, EURO 48
    Had for 2 years now, maybe worn about 15 times, in excellent condition minus afew light marks from shoulder pads hitting helmet from doing headchecks. Looks immaculate otherwise.
    Purchased at Peter Stevens for $1100

PRICE $550 ONO

3. Alpinestars SMX Boots. SIZE EURO 44

Worn afew times, barely any wear on them, i dont normally wear boots, just runners. In excellent condition, collectiong dust. BOUGHT for around $300

PRICE $150

CALL 0434 382 736, Please sms and i will reply if i dont pick up. THANKS

Attached Files:

2. taking offers guys!!
  3. Don't suppose you have matching leather pants for the jacket?
  4. pics of actual jacket and helmet please.
  5. Sorry got no camera access at the moment, ive described them best as possible.

Also no pants to suit, sorry.

I WANT THESE GONE PEOPLE, bike is sold now, no need for the gear, throw me offers!!!
  6. #6 Dougz, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    200 cash for the jacket
  7. Sorry cant do it for that price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.