Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS Rjays 2 piece Leather Suit

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by LiLEd, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Ok guys im decided to sell my RJAYS 2 Piece suit due to that fact i have chicken legs and the pants make me look like something out of shrek.

Pics of the suit can be found here : http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/LiLEd_05/

The jacket is a size 38 and has armor built into the back, shoulders and arms, 3 external pockets and an internal map pocket. There is a minor scuff on the right shoulder, but it is not very visible and has not done any real damage to the jacket. This was not done by me as i only used the jacket about 3 times.

The pants are a size 30, with a key pocket, padded knees and zip onto the jacket.

Apart from the minor scuff as showin in the pic, these items are in good condition and perfect for someone who is after a cheap set to play around in.
    The jacket is great to just throw on if you don't want to suit up fully as well

Im 5'7 and weight about 60kgs. The jacket was a good fit however the pants made me look like i had been doing steriods in my legs.

Im looking to get between $250 to $300 for the lot. Pm me if you are intrested.

Cheers Guys,

LiLEd