Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS: (Melb) - CBR250RR - Black beast

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Quo Vadas, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FS: (Melb) - CBR250RR - OEM black $5k

Model: 1990 HONDA CBR250RR
    Rego: FV020
    Odometer: 26,347
    Engine: 249cc
    Colour: Black/Grey
    Price: SOLD

I am selling the bike to upgrade. It has been well looked after and serviced/maintained religiously. Low klm’s, never been dropped , engine and bodywork is in excellent condition and has always been garaged. Comes with tingate sports exhaust which produces a wonderful note. Original Honda black fairings with rare colour scheme. Bike serviced last month. Bike is registered to May 2011, comes with RWC and is located in Melbourne.
    Bike runs like a dream and is one of the best looking examples of a well maintained CBR.

Features: OEM Honda fairing, Tingate sports exhaust, Alpha GPR 10 tyres (90% tread left), Headlight upgrade kit with 60 watt globes, original owner’s service manual, Hornet shorty race levers, new chain, original Honda toolkit.

Will throw in for free: Custom made CBR fairing grill set, OEM hand levers and exhaust, windscreen frame bracket, 4x larger fuel jets (size 115), brand new right hand footpeg, brand new gear pedal, brand new brake pedal.

PM me for contact details or call on 0410 437 101.

Attached Files:

2. Very good looking clean bike for a 250 :D good luck with sale!

3. Thanks for that. Bought it from a bike enthusiast who had about 8 other bikes. His garage and bikes were all immaculate.

4. Normally I don't like the look of these bikes, but that one looks fantastic

5. Thanks for that Geeth. Now I just have to stop getting this phoney sales enquiries from bikesales. They are doing my head in.

6. **price drop** $5000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.