Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS: Melb 2001 VTR250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by timmyc, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD: Melb 2001 VTR250

Looking to upgrade from my trusty VTR 250.
    I believe I am the third owner and have put around 11,000kms since I purchased in Feb 2009. Never had any mechanical problems. Full service history available from my date of purchase with variable service receipts previous to this. There is a dent on the tank from the first owner, as well as a small scratch on the plastic tail, however I have no idea how it got there, and it is hardly noticeable.

The bike has had 2 low speed incidents while I was learning, one involved bent forks and handlebars (I have no idea how a low speed crash generated enough force to do this) and these have been replaced by Pete at Everything2Wheels, with the bike feeling as good as new. The second left scratches on the exhaust and on plastic backs of mirrors (gives it character :p).

-Last service 2000km ago, new chain and front/rear sprockets installed as well as new front tyre.
    -Just had new front brake disc installed, as well as new front/rear pads, & a new rear tyre (today).

Year: 2001
    Model: Honda VTR 250
    Odometer: 39,5XX
    Rego: Until 29 Dec, 2010
    RWC: Supplied

Price: [strike]$3,500[/strike]

Price drop: [strike]$3,300 negotiable![/strike]

2itmt4y.
    29kta2d.
    2ns5g5x.
    51ilf.
    ev47rt.

Bike can be inspected in Frankston. Test ride welcome upon presentation of driver's license and deposit.

Any other information, feel free to ask!
    You can contact me, Tim, on: 0417.760.895, no message bank so send an SMS if required.

DEPOSIT TAKEN

2. Price drop: $3,300 negotiable

3. Hope sale goes well, great price.
    I myself am currently after a spada.
    Good luck.

4. bargain! hope it sells mate

5. Me too :/
    Only 1 nibble in a month and a couple of scammers :(

6. pity :(

my friend was looking at getting her first bike and i linked her to this... sadly shes bought a 125cc scooter! :(

7. Tim, I have just sent you a text regarding getting a photo of the instrument panel.

Cheers

8. deposit taken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.