Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fs: K7 gsx-r 750

Discussion in 'Archived' started by aus_dragon, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **No pictures atm, will post them tonight when I get home, work computer is not letting me upload them. Bike is same as pictured in avatar*

Hey guys and gals,

Haven't been on the forums for ages due to work and have spent even less time on the bike for the same reason. As much as it pains me to say it, I am looking at selling my baby. She does not get used all that often these days due to work and kids.

I am the 3rd owner of this bike, but the original owner only did a few Kms on it, bought it new, put most of the mods on it, then sold it almost straight away (go figure lol). The previous owner to me lived out west and put the majority of the kms on it travelling up the M7 to Parramatta for work. The bike has never been riden hard and has had a pretty easy life.

I have only done two track days with it at Oran Park and even they were pathetically slow (first TDs ever so give me a break :p ). She has been really well looked after and runs beautifully.

Bike is in top condition, the only exception is some superficial scratches on the left hand side where I had a stand still drop in the sand trap at Oran Park (ran wide, went to put feet down and discovered both feet were over potholes so down we went lol). I will organise to have this section of fairing repaired prior to sale if any prospective buyers really have an issue with it (and the price is right of course).Other than that, she has never been dropped, and is a very clean, straight and quick bike.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 Built Dec 2006, K7 model I have only put about 8,000 on since I have owned it, currently has around 27,500kms. Tyres have approx 50% in centre and approx 60%-70% on edges

Rego is to October 2010

Mods: Micron Slip On Exhaust BMC High Flow Air Filter, Power Commander 3 (dyno tuned by original owner to suit exhaust and air filter), Shorty Levers – (blue anodised), crash knobs, fender eliminator, luggage rack

Bike is located near Kellyville in Sydney

This is a very regretable sale.
    Asking $11,500 ono (willing to do a good deal for a NR member as I know bike will be going to a good home)

If you are interested shoot me a PM and I will send you my mob number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.