Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS: Icon Retro Daytona Jacket, Black XL

Discussion in 'Archived' started by panza83, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

**No longer for sale, decided to just get it tailored to fit me again**

Hi guys, selling my Icon Jacket, i love the crap out of it, but i bought it originally a little too large and leather naturally streches in a bit so the mongrel isnt a snug fit anymore. Breaks my bloody heart. It is a size XL, which is apparently either 46 or 56 depending on which country

It has armour in the forearms, shoulders and basic foam back armour. Its heavy as hell, really thick leather. I have had it about a year, so it's still in great condition.

Here is a link to the jacket on Bikebiz's site, (they're selling for $790.00)
    I know im not going to get my money back, i'm realistic. $450.00 will see this awesome jacket in your hands.

I can take photos of the actual jacket if you need, actually ill probably just do that anyway tomorrow and edit this post.

Pickup is in Alexandria during business hours, or Lane Cove after hours. I prefer pickup, but if you're really stuck i could ship to you for whatever it costs. (But hey im sure you want to try it on first, right?)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.