Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS: 2010 Husqvarna SMR 510 with Rekluse auto clutch

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Kelvinc, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FS: Fastest Lams Bike 2010 Husqvarna SMR 510 with Rekluse auto clutch

Hi All,

I have a 2010 Husqvarna SMR510 Supermotard for sale. I wanted the fastest Lams bike I could find and this is it. Weights only 120kg with 44kw. Tons of torque, great riding position and fantastic brakes.

This model was updated for 2010 and improved on many aspects of the engine, suspension, etc.

Fantastic condition. Regularly serviced. 12 months rego to July 2012. Includes handle bar protectors and frame sliders.

Just serviced late July 11 with valve checks at Trooper Lu. New rear tyre and front tyre at 85%. Nothing to spend.

Never raced, ridden on the weekends on the street, with just 2,400km on the clock.

I have just put in a Rekluse auto clutch about a few days ago. This is the Z-Start clutch which I have heard many good reviews. This makes it impossible to stall and really adds to the enjoyment of the bike. The clutch can still be disengaged when you pull it in but it can be left alone just like a postie bike. I should have put this in ages ago when I was learning ! Great for a learner. Can be removed if you don't want this but I highly recommend you try it.

Located in Carlingford Sydney. Please call Kelvin on 0466 988 866.

Asking for $10,500.

Attached Files:

2. if only you were in vic, id forward it to a mate of mine.

good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The rekluse clutch is fkn awesome!!! Good luck with the sale.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes, if only I heard about this clutch earlier ! Amazing technology but only offered on selected bikes though. It does not appear that Rekluse makes this available for all bikes.

5. Bump. Come and have a look, you won't be disappointed.

6. I'd love to look at it but I don't have the money to by the bike :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi All,

Price reduced to $9,500. Please come and have a look. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Kelvin

8. Please remove. Bike has been sold. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.