Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS: 2005 Great condition Postie Bike for Ls or commuting, nothing more to spend with 8mths rego

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Kelvinc, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why ride a scooter when you can get a Postie with character ! Automatic clutch but still with the ability to select your gear.

Great on fuel, fantastic for learners or as a commuter, perfect for lane splitting/traffic jams, ride on 80km/h without a problem, 90km/h if tucked into a racing position ! Can even go offroad and is virtually indestructable.

Great for learners to do the Pre-provisional test. This is considered a manual so you are able to ride any LAMs manual bike once you pass, unlike scooters where you are limited to only automatic bikes.

2005 Honda CT110, rego to Feb 2012, starts first time every time, oil just changed, tyres 90%, all lights in good working order, mileage 41,510km. Not modified, all original.

Do the sums compared to a car:
    Very economical on fuel; Claimed Fuel economy is about 1.1L/100km Highway use, or 2.5 L/100km City
    Rego $110/year
    Greenslip $170/year
    Comprehensive $120/year (not compulsory)

Bought this bike a few months ago to do my learners and selling as I have now passed my learners last weekend. My main bike is Husqvarna SMR 510 Supermotard and I don’t see the point of having two bikes.

Asking for $1,500 (now reduced to $1,300). I am located in Carlingford, Sydney. Test rides welcome as long as you show up on time and you have a bike license and an approved helmet.

Please call me on 0466 988 866.

Thanks for looking.

Kind Regards,

Attached Files:

2. Bump. Reduced to $1,300.
  3. Please remove, postie has been sold. Thanks.

Please remove, postie has been sold. Thanks.
  4. Re: Please remove, postie has been sold. Thanks.

Congrats :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.