Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FS: 2001 Honda CRB929RR Fireblade

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Noticibly F.A.T, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very regretful sale

Model: 2001 Honda CBR929RR Fireblade

Kms: 27,500

Condition: Outstanding

Last service: 1 week ago.

Recent work:

Last week: Oil (Motul 5100), hi flow oil filter, bleed and refill front and rear brakes, new rear brake pads, new DID X-ring chain, new rear sprocket (standard), new front sprocket (-1 tooth).

5 Months ago: Michelin Pilot Power on front, Michelin Pilot Road 2 on rear

Extras/Mods:
    • Genuine Oggy Knobs (White)
    • Tinted Double Bubble Screen (Not fitted, only just bought the bloody thing!)
    • Micron Full carbon fibre muffler (not a carbon skin, full carbon fibre!)
    • Aftermarket indicators front and rear
    • Custom tail tidy with integrated lock for boot release (pillion seat is a hinged boot lid)
    • Ventura Rack and Large bag, also included is the sports grab-bar

Price: $7,000 ONO - Comes with RWC and rego until 19th Aug 2010

History: I bought this bike from Bendigo about 7 months ago. I've put 10,000 kms on her and she has never missed a beat. Selling due to upgrade. The boot has enough storage for 2 X 1.25lt bottles, and then some! It's massive. She handles fantastically, and the brakes (since the service) could stop an aeroplane! This bike was dropped in the driveway (twice) by the previous owner, so there is a small mark on the engine case. It got new painted fairings because of this, but the scratch has never bothered me. I've been told it would be relatively easy to repair. She has plenty of power, and i'll be sad to see her go. The bike comes with 2 keys, service history and owners manual.

I have a gazillion pictures of this bike. Please PM if you require more info or photos.

al6v60.

wwcf9d.

2lnhjc1.

105vd34.

9scbgj.

2. Price drop to $7,500.... Gotta sell her guys, already upgraded.

3. Great bike mate; loved riding around with you when you were riding this baby. Goodbye ride?

4. Price Drop. $7,000 ono. Gotta sell her guys!

5. Good luck with the sale Luke, a well looked after bike at a great price!

6. its the bike i want. but not riding for a while yet sorry. I hope for your sake you sell it soon though.... someone please jump on it. you wont regret it!

7. Still for sale guys....

8. Update - Happy to swap for KTM 525 or XR 650R or similar. Must be road registered though.

9. could be interested in a few weeks if its still here

10. Can't believe someone hasn't grabbed this yet. Wish I was still in Vic...

11. Either can I. Haven't had 1 single person come to look....

12. Well it's getting on a bit, but the ks are low and so is the price, and they were from all reports brilliant bikes...

I'm trying to offload my 2000 GSXR 750 and having no luck either.

13. First person to see it bought it.

Sold :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.