Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fs: 1991 cbr250rr (l) mc22

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Beza, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

For sale is my beloved CBR250RR. I've had it for the past two years but it no longer gets ridden as I've since upgraded my bike and it would be a shame to let it sit and gather dust.

Pics in album http://imgur.com/a/TJd0M#0

1991 CBR250RR (L) MC22
    In the past 18 months it has has had a new battery, spark plugs, sprockets, forks seals replaced as well as bearings.

It also has a new ignition as the old one got drilled out by a thief. This means you have two keys - one for the ignition and one for the petrol tank.

It has also just recently had the oil and brake fluids changed but will need the carbies to be cleaned (recommended).

As you can see from the photos it's a bit of a mish mash in colours, the bottom of the fairings has been damaged and taped up with gaffa tape. Scruff marks on parts of the bike (see pics)

But all in all she runs well, and if you're after a cheap first bike that's lots of fun to ride this one could be for you.

Asking price $2000 (no RWC supplied)

Bike can be inspected in Geelong or I can ride it into work and you can see it in Albert Park.

Contact Adam on 0414 736 500 for more info.
  2. Bike is sold
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.