Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Frozen time at grand central station

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Netterhead1, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Clicky Clicky

2. That was pretty cool :)
  3. OMFG that was awesome!

I think I'll spend the rest of my work day like that and hope it catches on ;)
  4. That was FREAKIN awesome!!!! SOooooo cool.
  5. That is bloody awesome. Full credit to the organiser.
  6. Very cool, I love this kind of pointless art! dada at is most socially acceptable form.

I remember as teens we would get a group of 5 to 10 or so friends and one would stop and point up at a building, then as we came around the corner other people from our group would do the same, after about 5 minutes or so we would all sneak off and look at all the public looking up bewildered! Man pot was good in those days. :LOL: :LOL:
  7. This is happening here in Sydney in 5 minutes! Martin Place at 5.30 today an Australian group are restaging an indentical event. Threeminutes they're going for. I can't get there, but let me know if you see it!
  8. Any chance it's happening in Melb?

Any linkies to more info?
  9. flashmob?
  10. #10 MadStu, Mar 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  11. haha, thats awesome.
  12. That Moebius one is a great idea - It's just a shame they can't find a better way to film the event to get more customer reactions.
  13. So awesome, Wish I get to see one first hand.
  14. Looks like a Melbourne group are going to do this at Flinders St station or fed square on 21st June.

See here for more details
  15. Stu, you are a gun my friend! TYVM!!! :grin:
  16. That was amazing !!!!! :shock:
    How they are able to stop themselves bursting out with laughter must take a shit load of self control.
    Well Done!