Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Frozen Jaffles - The fall of western civilization is here

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Dirty TRiX, Jul 15, 2007.

1. I have seen the future and it is evil.

Seriously, what sort of person is so incompetent and lazy to need to buy a FOUR'N'TWENTY frozen jaffle?

I mean..... it's almost Ren'n'Stimpy "Powdered Toast"

2. Re: Frozen Jaffles - The fall of western civilization is her

You could probably say the same thing about any 4n20 product. In particular, its "meat" pies...

3. I always thought the downfall of civilisation was "cheese-in-a-can".

4. A squeeze bottle dude, it comes in a squeeze bottle!!

5. #5 Haggismaen, Jul 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Au contrair my good man, that is when man truly became fNS012Yr2EI[/media]]civilised.

6. But wait, there's worse; Bunnings sells ready-made billy-carts :shock:.

7. Thats understandable - a billy car takes a little longer and a little more skill to make than a jaffle?

8. I'm still waiting for 4n20 to make a pie.........

9. And you will be until the day you die. :p

10. yeah... I'm not holding my breath.

you never know tho, one day I might want to eat a sloppy gravy substance inside a chewy cardboard container

11. That's a joke, a frozen jaffle! I mean, how bloody hard is it to make one from scratch! It's teh reason stale bread was invented, the jaffle!
    Almost as bad as the pre made liquid gravies..........
    Don't dis cheese in a can, I thought it was a joke till I tried it on a hotdog! \:D/
    REgards, Andrew.

12. when i worked in a supermarket we had a comp to see who could find the worst product

FISH IN A JAR WITH GREEN/YELLOW JELLY [dont know if the jelly was intended]

i think they call it herring.

13. Your stock has just plummeted.

14. you cant talk! you're into haggis!

15. Hey, haggis is completely natural...although you too can get it in a can nowadays (sans-casing though).

16. Yes I have used cheese in a can. My fiance bought it for me as a joke, she'd never heard of it before. I am not ashamed to admit I liked it, it tasted like Kraft Cheese Sticks. However, whatever it is, it is not cheese, cheese cannot be left on a bench unrefrigerated for weeks!
    In an vain attempt to reinflate my stock value, I also love Haggis.

Regards, Andrew.

17. now thats really a sad sentence..... the fun we had a kid making them...beg, borrow and ahem,... "stealing' to build them.

Poor modern kids.... they only get a shadow of the real fun to be had in life

of course when i was old enough and dad taught me to weld we made a metal one together...... now that was a work of art.... good times.

18. Hmmm...I wonder what those frozen jaffles taste like if you deep fry 'em?

19.  Top
  20. that looks like the dagwood dog from hell.... :LOL: :LOL: diabetes and hi cholesterol here i come...