Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Front Number Plates - the Qld view

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by TonyE, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Given all the carry on and rubbish being circulated - Shaun has given approval to post up this letter that the AMC received from the Queensland Transport Minister.

2. So would I be correct in assuming that the front number plate issue is off the agenda in Qld? I won't say dead, cause the Politicians always leave a back door for themselves.
  3. Given that from Qld, the fact that's off the agenda in Tas and at least two other jurisdictions, I'd say it won't get up when it's finally presented to the ATC.

As I've said before, I believe it's just waiting on the formal death certificate.
  4. Okay, so I have a question.

What bit of legislation is slipping in through the back door of the ATC while everyone's attention is drawn towards the FNP diversion?
  5. Nothing we're aware of (yet). :wink:
  6. Coming from a firearms background, let me say that we must fight every single piece of legislation that impinges on how we go about our sport/hobby/lives. Give an inch and they will take miles, if it is politically convenient.