Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Front L indicator and rear R indicator stopped working?

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by MattiasL, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Hi I just got my bike delivered from the dealer yesterday and I had a short testdrive on it as it was late and everything was working fine.

When I was going to work this morning my front left indicator and my rear right indicator did not work (they worked just fine yesterday) does anyone have any idea what it can be? ](*,)

Its a Suzuki Dr250r 1998

2. Check globes first. It unlikely that an electrical fault would diagonally affect both sides.
  3. I'd just take it back and get them to fix it. My bike's tail light didn't work when I bought it so I took it back and they fixed it up for free (and so they should).
    • Like Like x 2
  4. The problem is that I live on the Gold Coast and the dealer is not local, they delivered it with a trailer to me.

I don't want to ride that far with broken indicators so I hope I can solve it easy with some advice here:)
  5. I will check them tomorrow; hope it’s just the globes.
  6. Changed bulbs and now they are working:)

Going for a ride now!!!!
  7. :) Hope you had fun.