Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Front indicator/blinker & brake lever assembly for ZXR2

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by dru, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Hey all,

I need to replace my RHS front blinker and also the front brake lever assembly for my bike. I'm wondering if this part is interchangeable with any other models in the Kawasaki lineup? My ZXR is an A series model.

I had a look around and it looks (I'm not 100% sure) that the whole blinker assembly is the same as a ZX12:

ZX12 Example Here

Though I haven't found anything in regards to the front brake lever assembly yet.

Thanks in advance for any help!
  2. Both parts should be available in "aftermarket" form at most better bike shops. A guess would be less than $30 ea.

or you could try the wreckers.
  3. It is a stand alone model. I know from experience the zx2r shared no parts with zzr's or gpx's. For indicators, a similar vintage zxr750 might be the same. Best bet are the wreckers, or Sumoto(pricey).
  4. Not true...if you go into a shop and ask for them to look in the cykel or MCS book for both the parts you wont have a problem
  5. test

test...sorry dru...its me ash..hahha
  6. haha hey ash.

hey ylwgtr, so there's definitely some kind of generic parts list that has all this info?