Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

From The Hills - NW Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Streetsweeper, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Hi Everyone,

It's great to be part of the community.

I've been a long time 2 wheel rider and am still dedicated to the hpv mode, but I have been enjoying the last 3 months learning the motorised skills.

I don't own a bike yet and am using my son's little 250 Ninja. Due to some uncertainty about his license status, he is driving my car and I've taken the opportunity to get my rider license.

I'm really too big for the Ninja, but am having fun and no doubt will consider buying a more suitable bike sometime after my learner/P's restrictions disappear.

I found Netrider while looking for information about the NSW MOST. It was great to find the guys helping new riders at the Saturday skills down at SOP/Homebush Bay. I went over for the first time last Saturday. Had a good time, and learnt some things about the skills which I hadn't appreciated from practicing by myself in the T-way car park on Old Windsor Rd.

2. Welcome to NR Mate
  3. Hiya Streetsweeper. I'm just over the hill in Crestwood. Be happy to go for a ride one day if you're interested.
  4. Welcome to Nutrider! Are you ready for your official Nutrider initiation?
  5. do you do spitroasts?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Uncertainty about his licence, eh? That's a good euphemism, hopefully your car/wallet/licence will survive it.

Welcome to the forummm
  7. Shhhhh... Not yet... We don't know if he's hot yet! :LOL:
  8. Thankfully it's his wallet that suffered.

But I have make up the difference for other things when he's short of cash. :-(
  9. :nailbiting:
  10. Your initiation is... To answer the following question:

Are you hot?
  11. Weird!

I think I'll stay with NetRider, rather than NutRider.
    • Like Like x 1