Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

From Coffs Harbour

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by RT_300, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I've had my ninja 300 ABS since the start of the year.
    I love it, such a blast to ride, and due to it only being small I do enjoy being able to review the tits off it, but still be within the law.....
    Anyways here's my list of mods so far:
    Musarri slip on exhaust
    Woodcraft clipons
    "Kawasaki green" Spiegler SS brake lines
    Better brake fluid and sintered pads
    Shorty black levers (cheapies off ebay)
    Black double bubble windscreen (also from ebay)
    Rear single seat cowl (I just can't get enough of ebay)
    And soon enough there will be some Pirelli Diablo Rosso II's sticking me to the road once I have enough spare cash in the back pocket.

I have recently got my P's and being under 25, after that I have 2 years on my greens, hence buying a brand new bike for my first bike, I really wanted something reliable and had heard many good things about the ninja.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. welcome nice ride :]

3. hello.....:)

4. Welcome to NR...

5. Nice bike for some nice roads around your area. As I recall, the road from Coffs Harbour to Dorrigo is nice and twisty, and there are plenty more up there to choose from.

Welcome to Nutrider!

6. Welcome.
    I once lived in that area. You have some nice places to ride very handy to you and further afield, there are some awesome roads within reach as well.

I always enjoy reviewing the tits off things too! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Farrrrk, stupid auto correct on my phone.....