Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

From Brisbane...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Raid, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, Raid from Brissie. A newbie to riding. I only got my RE license for my job, which requires us to ride around. I never had any intention of getting a bike at all.....until....i got a taste of it!

Which brings me to this point...i am on the market for a Yamaha 650 V Star Custom....preferably matt black or white.....

Or if you could point me in the right directions, would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to it! Cheers!
  2. Hey, that sounds like a good job!
    What do you do and where can I apply?

Welcome to NR, and motorsickling, but I can't help you out with the V-star... : (
  3. Thanks mate, any good recommendations for brisbane dealerships?
  4. Others may be able to give better advice than me on that one.
    I've been riding a few years only and I've stuck with Pro Honda Rocklea during that time (my wife and I both did QRide there, I bought my new bike from them and get it serviced there).

I like them, but can't compare to any others.

Maybe the main recommendation is a dealer that's near your house, nothing worse than driving half way across town to get your bike serviced (or towing, if you're broken down); especially true if your bike isn't a popular make.
  5. welcome to NR have a look at bikesales.com.au good starting point, also bikesales section here?
  6. Thanks guys....yeah, been looking everywhere, on the net and a few dealerships, including Sumoto from Melbourne...but a bit on the cautious side with them after reading some bad reviews! Will keep looking....going to see Team Moto at Morooka today.