Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Friend in need! (kyzmos)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by slej, May 12, 2005.

1. Hi guys,
    A good mate of mine Kyzmos (Sasha) has a severe back injury at the moment and is pretty well house bound, well more couch bound, movement around the lounge room let alone the house or the street is out of the question. :cry:

She is very bored at home and is in a severe amount of pain. I think she could really do with pep up from as many people as we can muster.

So if you have a spare moment in your day, why not send her pm to say hi and try to cheer her up. She is approaching 4 weeks of house bound now. If you actually know her, give her a call and say hi, perhaps even pop in and say gidday, I am sure she will be more than appreciative of the company, she may even allow you into the kitchen to make yourself a coffee....leave the Vanilla coke alone! :D

You can get her contact details from her profile.

* n.b. Moderators please note, Sasha knows nothing about this, can we hide this post from her only lol, would be a fun gig for her to get bombarded over the next few weeks by people who care. :p

2. :D I was a good girl, i went to visit (even though you hadnt managed to introduce me to her yet Slej!!! :wink: :p )

To anyone who doesnt know Sasha, she is a great girl and loves to chat bikes so do drop her a line.

Anyway, back to putting as many posts as i can on my forum........

Emily

.....oh yeah, and Slej, considering that the front page is showing that Sasha is online currently, it's possible that this thread has already been spotted!!!

3. Uuumm Yes, i have spotted it.......(Slej will get slap when i can slap him) :p

4. I'm sure that this can be arranged for you Sasha :twisted: :twisted:

.....or we could always confiscate the mud tyres :LOL: :LOL:

Em

5. Let me slap him, let me slap him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

6. So what he is being rewarded for this.....I should have come up with it.

7. gawd promises promises

8. gawd hope my gf doesnt see these wimen wanting to slap me.
    And no, you won't get my mud tyres away from me.

9. sasha, just noticed this travesty. am very sorry to hear about it. if you need anyone to start that guzzi occasionally let me know. probably best to 'warm' the tyres as well. more than willing to help :D

seriously though, very sorry to hear of your back problems, never nice to deal with esp for that lenght of time. hope its over soon

10. Stiff !! It's in MY garage !!!!

Engine still "ticking", tyres still warm and tank near-empty.
    Damn, it was fun !! :p :p :p :p

11. in that case, if you need anyone to fill the tank and check its not damanged, let me know. happy to collect it from glitch. anyone give me a lift? :D

12. Who mentioned free coffee, don't you know how many coffee addicts frequent this site?

13. Midnight likes to be slap maybe not after Rhonda gets home from her trip. :D :D :D :D :D

14. mmmmmmmmmm Sasha......

She'll do me for a second wife........

mmm mmmm mmmmm :)

15. I wonder if Sasha remembers from last weekend what I suggested I'd do for her since she's having to spend so much time at home? :LOL: :LOL:

It was along the lines of "...since your spending so much time on your back anyways" :LOL: :p

16. .....Mind if I help myself to a [bleep]??

17. Good thing i havent lost my sense of humour Jay :p
    But......it wont be happening

18. .....Mind if I help myself to a [bleep]??[/quote]

Hmmm...... no thanks!!!!

19. Come on guys this is a serious matter, i was hoping it wouldnt turn all smutting, good thing Kyzmos has a sense of humour.

This is supposed to cheer her up, and show her that people do care.
    And i can assure you the coffee is good, and so is the company

20. Would have to agree with Slej on this matter.

Leave the smut out of this thread.

This thread was started to get some assistance for a friend, to show her support, not to please your sick sense of humour.

Emily