Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by es, Jul 27, 2005.

1. One day the devil decides to give a free ride to heaven if one of the next 3 souls makes him laugh.

First guy stands up and says,
    Ok I thought my wife was cheating on me, so after I pretended to leave for work one day but after about half an hour I turned around and came straight back to our 8th floor apartment to confront her. I bolted into the bedroom screaming about her infidelity then she started yelling that I was crazy, and that there was no man here.
    After a search of our apartment, I was drawn to the patio. There I saw fingers grasping the floor of the patio. I proceeded to stomp my feet on this persons fingers. Next thing I know he fell 7 stories into a tree. But he was alive! In my haze of hatred, I dragged the refrigerator to the patio edge and shoved it out, and it slammed directly on top of him. All of this stress gave me an immediately fatal heart attack.

The devil then gives a small chuckle.

Next guy steps forward and says, well listen to this. I decided to exercise on my 7th floor patio, using a mini trampoline. I guess I took a high bounce when I realized I was holding onto the edge of the patio above me.
    Next thing I know this mad-man starts stomping on my fingers. I let go and fall 6 stories into a tree. I was alive! Next thing I know I see this refrigerator falling down upon me, from high above. Next thing I now I am standing here in front of you.

The devil let’s out a loud laugh!

Then the third guy steps up and says, " Ok picture this, ...................... I’m naked inside a refrigerator! "
  2. hahaha good one
  3. nice one, I think I've heard it before but great stuff. I got one here for ya.
    A guy walks into a bar with his best friend a Giraffe. He says the the bartender:
    "Y0 Bartender get this Giraffe drunk as hell it's his 18th birthday"
    so the bartender slides down a scotch and dry and the Giraffe downs it, another one follows and another after that. Before long the Giraffe is plastered and falls flat to the floor. The Giraffe's friend get's up to leave the bar when the bartender yells at him:
    "Oi ya can't leave that lie'n there"
    to which the man responds:
    "Mate it's not a lyon it's a Giraffe"

thank you thank you ... budoom cheee :D

4. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Now THAT is funny..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Takes top spot for joke of the week .