Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Friday Night and Saturday RIDE

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Sir Skuffy, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Hey all,

I am thinking of going for a ride saturday, with Bladewar and Roarin up around Marysville, Reefton, Kangaroo, Chum, etc..... Also, was planning on having a few drinks and maybe crashing in melbourne for the night.

So, would anybody be interested in putting up three guys for the night..... :eek: :) Possibly only two???? ALSO, to come along for the ride SAturday.... Was thinking:
    - Coffee friday evening
    - Go for a light bite and maybe a ride
    - Grab a video and just hangout and drink a few.

2. Sure, I'll be there with my kick arse chilli :LOL: :wink: :p
  3. Ouch man, that hurts.... Hey, If you want I can give you the secret recipe....
  4. Yeah email it to me =P~ . You could have just let me know you couldn't make it ya dingus. :)
  5. Sorry brother, I get a bit flakey like that..... Hope it did not screw things up for you???? :(
  6. Nah mate not at all, though a few people asked after you. You did miss a bloody good night though. 8)
  7. ahhh crap, sorry... Who asked about me anyway? It was not some of the people I have pissed off???? :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :twisted: :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, where do you want me to email the simple recipe????
  8. DAMN, I guess nobody wans me to stay at their place....... :( :( :( :( :( :(
  9. If I were around I surely would...But alas my dear sausage boy, the bi-anual "Team Swamp Donkey" tour calls and I can't be letting those Taco's getting cold
  10. OK Foxy, you may need to explain that one brother????
  11. Boys weekend, told you about it on Friday night. Every 6 months, come on the next one.
  12. OH CRAP, I remember now.... Bummer, you were going to get back to me on that one...
  13. me. i wanted chilli biatch and i didnt get it so i started back stabbing :evil:

you will find an email from me at the addy you left for people who want maps for the merrimbula ride, send it to that.
  14. What did you need to know? This w/e Friday/Sat/Sun night, $240 includes dinner accommodation and paintball. BYO drinking money and lots of it :LOL: :p :LOL:
  15. oooh sonds interesting can come on the next one :D i'll be good, i promise :D :D :D
  16. sounds good.... matresses or couch just floor space.
  17. It was all these hot chicks 8) .....and rafiki :shock: .

If you just want to PM me that would be cool otherwise use the email in my profile.

Thanks Mitch. :)

Now about this paintball thing! I would have been in for that too, I've played a few games in Qld and WA. I even won the "Rambo" award once...something to do with running screaming at this guy who couldn't hit the side of a barn... :LOL: . If you want more guys next time let us know Foxy.
  18. sorry meant NO matress or couch.....I've only got floor space to offer.
  19. Wooo.....another ride....count me in.

If the ride meant that I have to spend coffee, munchies, drinks and video with you guys, what the heck, count me in also. :p
  20. I wouldve said hell yeah, but im going away with the little lady for the weekend, so i wont be home. Leave it till weekend of the 25th/26th and its all good.