Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Friday Funny - Yet another political joke

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Prime Minister John Howard, Federal Treasurer Peter Costello, and Industrial Relations Minister Kevin Andrews are flying on the Executive Airbus to a gathering in Canberra when:

Howard turns to Costello and says, chuckling, "You know, I could throw a $100 note out the window right now and make someone very happy", Costello shrugs and replies, "Well, I could throw ten $10 notes out the window and make ten people happy", Not to be outdone, Andrews says, "Well I could throw a hundred $1 coins out the window and make a hundred people happy",

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw all three of them out the window and make millions of people happy"
  2. +10... :rolf:
  3. hehe, back in my day it was Whitlam, McMahon and Bob Hawke :LOL:
  4. On another plane, the captain asked the co-pilot to throw Kim Beazley, Kevin Rudd and Wayne Swan out to make more people happy. But the co-pilot instantly objected to the idea, saying that only one extra person will be happy, Julia Gillard.
  5. Very funny joke pvda