Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Friday Funny - Year of Blondes in Review

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by pvda, Jun 17, 2005.

1. 1. Took her new scarf back to the store because it was too tight.

2. Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.

3. Can't work in a pharmacy because the bottles won't fit into the typewriter.

4. Got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said "2 to 4 years"

5. Was trapped on an escalator for hours when the power went out.

6. Couldn't call 911 because there was no 11 on any phone button.

7. When asked what the capital of California was; answered "C."

8. Burnt her nose bobbing for french fries.

9. Baked a turkey for 3 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 125.

10. Can't make Kool-Aid because 8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets.

11. Hates M&M's because they are so hard to peel.

12. Got hurt while raking leaves; fell out of the tree.

13. Changes the baby's diaper only once a month because the label said "good up to 20 pounds."

14. After losing in a breaststroke swimming competition, complained that the other swimmers were using their arms.

15. What goes "vroom-screech-vroom-screech', etc.? - - A blonde at a flashing red light.

16. Two blondes are trying to get into their car using a coat hanger when one says, " Hurry, it's starting to rain and the top is down.

2. No. 16 reminds me of when I was working at my dad's take-away shop a few years back. A girl came into the store asking for a coat hanger because they locked their keys in the car.

I spent 10 minutes watching 2 couples having a go trying to unhook the door lock with it. I went outside and asked if they needed a hand. They passed me the coat hanger and I saw the keys were in the ignition. I hooked the keys with the coat hanger and pulled them out.

I'm not about to p-off potentional customers so I kept a straight face as I handed them the keys and in return I get a dirty look and not a word.

3. I like 10 the best. :D