Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Friday Funny - Time to upset our NSW cousins

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Q.What do New South Welshman and sperm have in common?
    A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q. What do you have when 100 New South Welshman are buried up to their necks in sand?
    A. Not enough sand.

Q. What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead New South Welshman on the road?
    A. There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Q. What's the best thing out of NSW?
    A. The Hume Highway

2. What's wrong with New Soiuth Welshmen?

...Apart from the man-love thing, I mean?
  3. Hey!!! There's nothing wrong with the 'Man Love Thing!!!" errr, I mean there's nothing wrong with with us New South (Note spelling Loz...) Welshman...

Bloody Mexicans...
  4. If I didn't know that Paul is now on holidays and won't read any reply I make, I'd make one!
    (Funny, my son was born in Yarra Junction Hospital, and when we want to take a rise out of him, we tell him he's a Victorian!)
  5. My problem with the original post is that it doesn't seem to have that small sliver of painful truth that makes for a good nasty joke. The foundation seems to be "NSW people are bad" and a group of lawyer jokes have been adapted to suit.

I think if you really want to take the piss, you need to include man-love and wog bashing references.

Could do better. C minus.
  6. What's the difference between a Janitor and a Cronulla local?

One washes bogs the other bashes wogs.

That more like it Loz?? Just made it up myself...
  7. Don't ... don't do that again.

I mean it was very ... good and all, it's just that so much hilarity could make someone ... wet themselves?
  8. Too late..............
  9. Not bad! Not bad!

*dons dodgy limerickin' hat*

The fellers in New Southern Wales
    Like other blokes' meat in their tails.
    When bashing wogs' faces
    It's not 'cause of races
    But 'cause there's more man-love in jails.

10. Since when has that stopped you anyway, I reckon you just could think of anything to say.

Just cos I'm on holidays doesn't mean I wont be around here, just not as often or as easily is Alt Tab'ing on the work laptop. Mind you I'm on dial up at home but superdooper high speed broadband at work.
  11. "We are not amused"
    Queen Victoria
  12. Those jokes dont upset us. No not upset at all, just pity :LOL:
    We feel sorry that you are so jealous towards us.
  13. Ahh not long now untill we are back home, too many New South Welshies up here!!!!
  14. Only one way to respond to this...sifff