Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Friday Funny - Hate your job, what about this one

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, May 6, 2005.

1. When you have an " I hate my job " day try this

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section.

You will need to purchase a rectal thermometer made by "Johnson and Johnson" be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the drapes, and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed during your therapy.

Change to a very comfortable clothing, such as a sweat suit and lie down on your bed.

Open the package and remove the thermometer.

Carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Take out the material that comes with the thermometer and read it.

You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

"Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is personally tested"

Now close your eyes and repeat out loud five times:

" I am so glad I do not work for quality control at Johnson and Johnson"

:shock: :p :LOL: :wink:
  2. That job would be a major pain in the............. nah it's just too obvious :p :LOL:
  3. This should read the other way round for me, when you have an 'I like my job day'...:LOL:...Means I would never ever test it.
  4. Dunno if Senator Bob Brown would agree....

He'd LOVE that job :wink:
  5. On a condom vending machine at a local petrol station some years ago there was a sticker that read "Each condom electronically tested". Someone had written underneath it, "Even a robot won't get her pregnant."
  6. Speaking Of condoms..... (hmmm maybe not the best segway but!!!) I remember looking at the little 'instruction/warning' sheet that you find in a pack of condoms and I noticed something that made my head spin.... I thought this is just proof that we are a stupid race if they need to put this sort of thing on there.....

"Please do not return used condoms to the manufacturer through the post"

Which Begs the questions....: 1. Did somone actually return a used condom to the manufacturer through the post?....And 2. Would they rather it was sent by courier?! :p
  7. They make them THAT big????