Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

friday coffee night

Discussion in 'VIC' started by wizzardofaus, Jan 20, 2005.

1. can someone please tell me where exactly in south bank you meet for coffee.
    thx :?

Jason

2. opposite flinders st station - across the river - its called "Bear Brass". Sometimes I sit on flinders st station steps and watch through the viewfinder on my video camera. :p

3. Mate just PM Groberts. He can give you the low down and directions to boot.

Stew

4. great thanks, Blackbird.

will it be to late if I get there just after 8 ?

5. People get there from about 5.30 and still people there well towards 10pm and beyond

Stew

6. thanks for that, my partner and I will be there as soon as I finish work (at 8 )
    looking forward to it.
    Jason

7. I'll be turning up about 9.30. At least I don't have to ride far. Out of the southgate carpark and straight to Bear Brass! :D

8. try turning up its easier.

ring me on 0412214612
    i will arrange to meet you and show you the way in .
    ring before 4pm
    otherwise
    ride down city road , turn into southgate ave , through the round about straight up to the end , mount the footpath and turn right , head along the esplinarde toward st kilda rd bridge , we are on the left
    go really slow , walking pace while on the esplinarde.
    (the walk bridge that goes across to flinders st station is in front of you , DONT GO OVER IT )

9. https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4027

I'll hoping to make it in tonight too, but will be on two cructhes instead of two wheels :(

10. If you wave one of the crutches in the air while hobbling with the other, does that constitute a mono?? :LOL: :LOL: Would be the easiest mono you've done :p :p

11. Hmmmm ... I've got some practicing to do :)