Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Friday Bloody Friday

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by stewy, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Well i don't care, it's 4.30 in the afternoon and i am so stressed, today has been the worse day. Everthing that could go wrong has gone wrong and yep you guessed it all at the same/worse time. :cry:

I have spent all day on the phone and here i sit pulling my hair out and wondering if it's possible if i could drown myself in my cold 2 o'clock coffee, which i never got to have :evil:

Oh thank f*^k it's friday that all i have to say :(
  2. Damn Stewy!
    Glad my day was better than yours :p
  3. yeah well it's always great when you get a construction company calling you up asking where one of the final panels for a 10 storey building is and all i can say is :oops: i over looked it :cry:
  4. Bwahahaha and you're here posting away. You post whore you. ;)
  5. that only bad part of my day is that we're having friday drinks, but i'm on the bike, so can't have any - but the lovely thoughtful people i work with got me some poofter drinks (no offence!) to take away! ohhhh.... how nice!!
  6. well glad i could make everyone else sound good
  7. :cry: Well i just found out that my lift home isn't going that way tonight and he forgot to tell me last night, so i didn't ride in today. :evil: :evil:
    So i'm train'ing it tonight :x