Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fresh Spam - Who Wants To Play?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 2wheelsagain, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Got this this morning. I have not been promoted to a legal eagle but it sounds interesting.
    Should I respond? :LOL:

Attention Counsel,

Goodmorning to you, please confirm the receipt of this mail if you are in a position to represent on our company in matters of deliquent accounts.
    We contact you to represent our company after a careful review of your profile from the American BarAssociation/martindale.com.We are of the opinion that a reputable attorney is required to represent us in North America / Australia in order for us to recover monies due to our organization by our North America / Australia clients.
    In order to achieve these objectives a good and reputable law firm like yours will be required to handle this service. Please advice on you take in this issue.
    Once more thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to read this mail

Your truly,
    Akio Mimura
    Director and Chairman
    Nippon Steel Corporation
    6-3, Otemachi 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku,
    Tokyo 100-8071, Japan
  2. One word.

I suspect it's spam. :p
  3. set up a dud email account and play these guys as long as you can, posting the replies here!
  4. +1

You can draw on the collective knowledge of all Netriders to give sound advice :grin:
  5. Sounds like they want some heavies. Any takers? :LOL:
  6. cool, thanks for link, revhead

we usually get scams for us to melt down gold, through our business.
    Too funny. :LOL:
  7. Send him a drawing of a fake spider. I hear it settles accounts, but perhaps it may be of use to them also.

Or perhaps you could propose that they pay for all your fees relating to sitting DULSAT and in a few years time your Bar Admissions Exam.

I'm sure they'd leap at the opportunity to invest in the future of their clearly prosperous and successful venture.

Yours truly,

Johnnie Cochran.

Or something. :shock:
  8. hi birthday boy

......yes be sure in sending the 7 legged picture, too. haha!
  9. there ya go

10. Gee, you guys get all the good ones. I only ever win billion pound lotteries and inherit castles from long lost 3rd uncles departed.
  11. ...too, sick, sunshine... :shock:

ok, now the 8 legged picture
  12. :grin: :grin: :grin:

13. gees goz, i nearly choked on my coffee :LOL: :LOL:
  14. [​IMG]

good stuff isnt it :LOL: :LOL:
  15. goz - you crack me up, mister