Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fresh meat

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by swiss, May 14, 2007.

1. G'Day everyone
    The name's Dan and i live in Sydney. I've been looking on here for the past few weeks as i was reading up before actually getting a bike.

Just got my learners today and went out and bought myself some gear and a Honda VTR250. Will be picking it up within the week.

Just thought i'd say hi and look forward to talking to you and learning what i can from everyone.

~Dan

2. Welcome :)

Congrats on passing

have fun riding

3. Good stuff, see you out there.

4. Hi Dan. Welcome :grin:

Congrats on getting your L's and bike, have fun out there and stay safe :cool:

5. G'day Dan. Welcome.
    The gear does include insurance doesnt it?

6. mmm, yeah, welcome, but don't forget insurance, OK? If you happen to meet up with the bootlid of a $160,000 Jaguar XK-R or such like, you don't want your wages garnisheered for the nest 60 years to pay for it :).

7. Welcome, and what Hornet said!

8. Welcome Dan.......... :biker:

Enjoy riding the learning curve.

9. Welcome to the nuthouse.

Great choice of bike mate - keep her shiny side up!

10. Thanks guys,
    I've had a bit of a look around already about insurance. Plan to have that organised before i pick up the bike. It's funny how much different companies charge. Got a $1300 quote from InsureMyRide, and a $3200 quote from NRMA!!!

11. congrats and welcome!

12. Hey there and welcome,
    I like your flag!
    :grin:

13. Hi there Dan congratulations on ya L's I got mine 2 days after you hope you have heaps of fun riding stay safe

14. ok in order;

1. Welcome to Netrider
    2. Congrats on your L's
    3. Great choice of bike
    4. Stay safe

Enjoy the ride and now the learning really starts.