Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Free Staintune Exhaust

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by TonyE, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Staintune are looking for bikes to borrow for R&D. You get a free Staintune sysyem (and since it's tailored precisely to your bike that would have to be a good deal)

All bikes used for R&D are run on our in-house dyno and therefore bikes accepted for use must have a minimum of 3000km on them. Bikes are not thrashed and are treated with the utmost care & respect. Staintune takes full responsibility for any motorcycle provided for R&D purposes.

Bikes accepted for R&D are rewarded with a free Staintune system, and studio photographs of the bike are displayed our website.

We currently require the following machines for research and development of new exhaust systems:

BMW K1200GT 2005

Triumph Daytona 675
    Triumph Scrambler

Aprilia Pegaso 650 ~ 2005 model

Cagiva Raptor 650 & 1000 ~ 2005 models

Ducati Multistrada 620i
    Ducati 1000 S4R
    Ducati Sport GT1000

If you can help please contact us
  2. Where is the FZ6 :(

3. Send them an email and see what's up?
  4. They probably already have systems for the FZ6

undii - you could score a nice exhaust out of this, you gonna email them?
  5. Or the Hysoung GT250?
  6. Nah, this page was highlighted on the 675 forum a couple weeks ago and someone stated some guys 675 was already in there being sized up for this. So I guess the page is either outdated or something similar.
  7. They may well need more than one bike so they can make sure of their calibrations - it might still be worth an email.
  8. Well seeing as I still need just under 2000 kms left to go, I'll wait til Im more in the 2000+ kms range before bothering to ask :)
  9. They already have a pipe for the Hyo matti-san
  10. If they need a GPX250 for R&D, mine is readily available. :wink: :wink: :wink:
  11. what, no CBR250RR? i just can't understand it! *shock horror*

12. Thanks Duffman I just wanted a free one :(
  13. I emailed them a couple of months ago in relation to my Vulcan. Took my details and said they would gauge how much interest there was from other owners for their product and get back to me if the level of interest justified their outlay. I'm hopeful :)
  14. Not listed because they are over legal sound limit. $1150 rrp.