Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Free proxy servers in the US region

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by A boy named Sue, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Anybody know how to make it look like my computer is in the US?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Paint it red white and blue?
    Serve it with ketchup & fries?
    Put a 10 gallon hat on the monitor?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. awesome! If I google "where am I" in a cookie free browser it now says washington DC
  4. If you want to use Netflix or American only resources search 'hola' or use 'pirate browser'.
  5. Why do you need to make it look like you're in the USA? There are a few different options, and the suitability of each depends on the use you have in mind.

On a sidenote, I usually use DNSLeakTest to check things are working, though that's largely because I also check for DNS leaks.
  6. To play an online lego game that isn't available in Australia.

I haven't got it working yet, but there was footy on last night. The "success" I thought I had was just me telling Chrome not to tell google where I am.

I'm trying the following (again). Last time I didn't re-load chrome so that is proably why it didn't work (I still got some ads though).
  7. Or you can do it on your PC

Change region.
  8. Changing locale setting on pc will only update the currency, timezone, dictionary etc.
    It will not alter where the machine reports it is - it will not spoof an IP from the region selected.
  9. its easy
    download a ip changer , there are a few around