Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Free Plug!!

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by sLowBrian, Dec 21, 2009.

1. April Bella in Beerburrum.
    Web site www.aprilbella.com.au
    I wanted to buy my wife a pink leather lace-side vest and we found April Bella at Beerburrum had EXACTLY what she wanted "off-the-rack"! Kaylene, the owner, is very helpful and certainly knows her stuff! We also bought a pair of the "candy" coloured camo's and a new pair of gloves. So I can truly recommend this business for ladies motor cycle wear, it's worth the ride!

And speaking of the ride, we rode up yesterday (Sunday), even though the weather report was for "Thundery showers"..... but thought the chances of getting any real rain were negligible. We hit a storm on the Bruce H/way at Burpengary, and got to Beerburrum fairly soaked. We went on a bit further and had brekky at the Elimbah bakery, excellent pies and coffee!! Then back to April Bella for the clothes, then back home through a storm that started at Springwood and didn't let up all the way back to Nerang.

God it was fun!!

After all, a bad days riding is still better than a good days work!

Cheers

Brian

2. Just a reminder that if anyone sells any banner advertising to their favorite shop they walk away with a 25% commission.

3. I was refering to what vic was talking about the 25% commission... huh as in please explainy some more.

The later was my distaste for the 10 fukn charates fukn... (post has to be ten charaters long).

4. I assume he means that you receive 25% of how much they paid to advertise. But that would seem like quite a lot.

5. aaahhhh... ((that's my 10 outta the way!) Now I geddit!

Cheers

Brian

6. It's a very generous commission that is paid to those that bring advertisers to Netrider.

If it saves me having to chase advertisers then I'm happy to pay those that do it for me. :D