Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Free plug....for me!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by deafwish, Jul 26, 2005.

1. If anyone in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide needs to move their bike into or out of Perth, PM me, as the company i work for moves various manufacturers bikes across the Nullabor by road express.
    It is a large, reputable company that is Quality Endorsed (not 'back yarders'!)
    The bike will need to be in a motorcycle crate (dealer type).
    I will look after any netrider member on price :wink: .

2. cool... can you guys pack them in crates?? and pick them up from an Auction house??
  3. Unfortunately, we cannot crate bikes.
    Speak to any bike dealer and for a small fee ($50-$100), they will professionally crate it for you.
    We can collect from anywhere where there is a forklift.
    We have tail lift trucks, but they're more expensive again......
    Daz. :wink:
  4. :( I was thinking of beating on some (very crashed) bikes in perth... but the bigest problem is transport... I have done it once and the transport costs were MORE than I could have picked up the bike for here...
  5. *visions of lordtb "beating" over a bike...*
  6. :shock: :p :p :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. :? ....................... :shock: .................. EWWWWWW Thats just not a pleasent thought..... :?