Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

free parking at North Sydney

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by norm79, Jun 20, 2007.

1. I need to be at North Sydney tomorrow noon and wondering if anyone can tell me where the free parking spots are near Milller street. Thanks.

2. thanks, does it get filled up by 9am, like others in CBD?
  3. there are shit loads !
    get there before 8:30-9am.

Main one is on Berry St, across from Boost !
    There are 3-5 bike space ones on Walker St and Miller.

But if they are all filled . . . .

Park on the hardstand behind Fitness First !
    Enter on Hill St, first left hand turn when entering Walker from the Pacific Highway.
  4. Haha if it is anything like the parks in town here then you will find it pretty difficult to get anything at noon. You need to be there in the morning or be very lucky.
    I don't know anything about sydney parking, but I would expect it to be worse !
  5. Damn, I came here thinking you had knowledge of free parking in north sydney as 3 friends are heading arriving there soon (doing a road trip from melb) and I thought you'd been offering some knowledge of "insider" type of stuff which I could've passed onto them to earn brownie points ;) Oh well, this could have been avoided if you put a question mark at the end of the title. :)

*snaps fingers*
  6. Cnr of Miller and McLaren
  7. Thanks for the information, I now changed my plan to get there by 8:30am. Good to hear the council is motorbike friendly. I found Sydny city council is also reasonable.

havn't you got the informaiton you need? :)