Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Free MotoGP Corp Pass

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by pete the pom, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Hello all

If someone would like a free pass to the club Suzuki tent send me a PM and the first person who can get to me can have it. With this ticket comes free food and drinks and a good view of the main straight with plenty of space to sit. It also means that if it rains on the day you will have somewhere dry to sit.

2. they should be snaped up quick mate
  3. And the winner is????
  4. Today, motorcycling was the winner ;)
  5. THe winner is 'Flipper'. Well done Deb.

Please stop PMing me. My email cant take any more.
  6. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D
    Thanx Pete, once again, you have hit legendary status in my book :D
  7. I... I....

8. i hate you all, just think of me when you're down there, i'll be sitting on the couch trying to concentrate on doing the accounts while watching ten's crappy coverage (wonder if they have airport connection trackside?)
  9. Admin and Mods should be denied. I demand a recount :evil: :evil: :evil: LOL
  10. How did it go Deb? Did you binge on free food and drink. Hope you were taking doggie bags out for the rest of the guys.
  11. Well Foxy had a tear in his eye everytime he saw the pass around my neck so I gave it to him so he could at least get a feed. Then he passed it onto Jayden to feed him up, then Minna also got a feed. There was no VB (or any other alcohol) in the Suzuki tent so I didn't even leave the camp ground until Sunday to watch about 4 laps of the main race when I realised I could see more of the track back at camp.
    So Minna, Foxy and Jayden, you all owe Pete a HUGEEEE thankyou :D
    As for me, I just enjoyed looking cool with the pass around my neck all weekend :D
  12. Hehe, mucho thanks pete. I came when they were just packing up but I managed to snag myself a pastry and a drink and sat down outside enjoying the bikes zooming by. :D