Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Free Great Ocean Road DVD

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by Kamikaze_Kawasaki, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Hi Guys,

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted already...... You can order a free copy of the "Great Ocean Ride" dvd from vicroads here.

It may take a few tries but you need to click on the view cart button until it works. It also says postage is $4.50 but I wasn't charged.

I got mine today and had a quick look, it is about two blokes who ride the GOR, I ended up turning the sound down because of the lame commetary.

2. It has been posted?

I got mine a week and a bit ago, have yet to watch it though
  3. Got this at the Expo.
    Watched it...

Wanted a refund of 45 min's of my life back!
  4. Sorry, I did search but couldn't find an existing thread.
  5. YAY! Free stuff is always fantastic. I just ordered one. It says "for chargable items a handling fee applies" and since the DVD is free I guess that means the handling fee doesnt apply.

My cousin has a "Ride on" DVD from the TAC... not sure if that was free but it's very good.

I also got a Ride Smart CDROM from TAC which is really good, great for improving hazard perception for a n00b like me :cool: