Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Free Dishwasher Technika TBD4SS-2 - Needs new wash pump.

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by TheRuss, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not expecting anyone to hit me up for this.. but just in case I thought I'd throw it up before throwing it out.

Technika Bellissimo TBD4SS-2 Dishwasher (Stainless Steel)

I think it's about 2-3 years old but the wash pump motor just started failing last week. I priced up the part from the local service rep (Woolly Appliance Service) and it's $175 with a 6-8 week wait due to backorder (plus the price of a couple of hose clamps)

They will charge a $77 callout fee and $22/15min labour.

Rather than wash dishes myself for 2 months and pay $330 odd, I went out yesterday and bought a new cheapy with a 5 year warranty. I had the machine in pieces and figure it would be pretty easy to install the new pump/motor if you're handy with a screwdriver - everything else on the unit is running fine (BTW, it's back together with no spare screws now - and definintely all working except for the wash pump motor ;)).

So if you want a dishwasher for about $180 and some effort (or want the parts to add a few HP to your scooter), PM me to arrange collection from Williamstown.

Be warned that my wife is not a fan of having a busted dishwasher taking up valuable space in our 'cosy' kitchen - so this offer is likely to expire by the weekend (the longest I can delay the trip to the tip).

2. This is now spoken for. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.