Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD Free car: It runs

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by jlyon9, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzuki Zen
    Took it off a friend who didnt know what to do with it.
    Was gonna try getting it back on the road but I just can't be bothered.

Rego has lapsed. It still has plates but I will likely be giving them over to QLD Transport so no tickets goto my friend in the event someone uses it before reregistering it.

Its white, has 4 doors and starts. Possible broken engine mount. Thats about it. Please PM me first in gets it.
    Pickup from Kenmore.

2. engine mounts are easy to fix, can have a look over it and help fix if ya want

3. stick a hyabusa engine in it for fun:D

4. That like a Suzuki Alto? Drivable?

Agreed, engine mounts are an easy fix. You can even get them polyurethane filled for a few dollars if you don't want to shell out for a replacement...

5. Thanks fellas, but by 'thats about it' i meant thats all I can gauge to be wrong...i think there is a lot more than that..i just don't have the time and I have decided running two vehicles is not worth it...that was why i got a bike in the first place...cheaper rego. If i was to get a car it would be hell of a lot better than this POS :p

6. Do ya reckon it would be ok to drive on a permit? only got go about 15kms

7. should be fine, i drove it from rosalie no issues. against my better judgement, this is on hold for someone until the 21st (free car, on hold?? :p) anyways, tonner, if that doesnt work out i will PM you on the 21st and if you are still interested its yours

8. Cheers mate ....I gotta ask what the hell is a Zen??

If this is ok and comes off I will repair for my sons first car

9. Gday jlyon9, havent heard anything from you so I assume th car is goneski??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.