Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Free beer, no bullsh*t - Mentone

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, May 3, 2008.

1. Guys

A good friend of mine, Jen, runs Vintage Cellars in Mentone opposite the train station. She just called to say she's running a beer festival down there RIGHT NOW until 4pm, with 20 boutique and regular beers out for tasting, no obligations... And the store's been very quiet.

So the jungle call goes out. If you want to drink a whole bunch of really nice beer for free, go to Vintage Cellars Mentone before 4. Say hi to the manager Jen for me (not a bad sort either, we used to go out).

Tally ho!
  2. There's always a catch with these things eh?

I got home at 6:00 :evil:

Maybe you could pull some strings? Perhaps tomorrow? :grin:
    I wouldn't want to inconvenience her, I'll happily bring them home and try them here. :grin:
  3. Damn you Loz -have you never heard of SMS? :) :)
  4. If I sent you an SMS with the word "beer" in it Andy I'd have an ugly bastard on my doorstep within 15 minutes. I just can't risk that. :p
  5. Much the same as 'wheelies'

or 'boobies'
  6. Hehehehehehehe. You are a cheeky b@stard aren't you?

PS If you want to know what ugly REALLY looks like I suggest a trip to the bathroom mirror is in order :p :p . Preferably with clothing removed. Hang on a minute -we don't want seven years of bad luck now do we? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: