Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

freaky

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by carri27, Apr 19, 2007.

1. inspired by duhast's avatar, i thought i'd google 'carri27' and see what it came up with by way of ideas for a new avatar. it came up with 1 x My Space for a Princess Carri27 in pensylvania then 3 of my posts from NR and two other motorcycle forums. why do i find that freaky? i feel so exposed! anyway, i think i'll go google some of you guys now. i'm assuming there must be several thousand pages for ktulu :p

Not sure how to get a picture snapshot of it so here's a copy'n'paste:

Web Results 1 - 6 of 6 for carri27. (1.08 seconds)

www.myspace.com/Carri27MySpace Profile - **PrInCeSs**, 18 years old, Female, , PENNSYLVANIA, US,
    profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20173069 - 163k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Netrider :: View topic - News: Riders go nude, for safetycarri27 wrote:. as for me, i just want to be naked - on a bike, off a bike, whatever, ... carri27 Netrider Member Joined: 05 Nov 2005 Posts: 981 ...
    netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28191&start=15&sid=737c13661c565dcf49ddc46ffa5af1eb - 58k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Netrider :: View topic - Phillip Island MotoGP in jeopardy over ...carri27 Netrider Member Netrider Member Joined: 05 Nov 2005 Posts: 1052 ... As Carri27 says let some of the taxes this household pays be put to a use for us ...
    netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17064&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&sid=ab... - 99k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from netrider.net.au ]

g'day - visordowncarri27. View Public Profile. Find More Posts by carri27 ... Originally Posted by carri27. hi again. how do i get rid of the 'spanner boy' under my name? ...
    www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266055 - 78k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

g'day - Page 3 - visordowncarri27. View Public Profile. Find More Posts by carri27 ... Originally Posted by carri27. if you see m'boy at another meet there, give him a big hug and ...
    www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266055&page=3 - 71k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.visordown.com ]

Quokkas :: View Forum - Books0, carri27, 24, Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:48 am carri27 · View latest post. No new posts, A brief history of time, 4, LaughingGravy, 28, Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:40 am ...
    www.phpbbserver.com/ozriderz/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=83090bb00a5e1b990802917250b13231&mforum=ozriderz - 59k - Cached - Similar pages

2. Googled woodsy!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaaaaay too many pages to check, but i did like a couple :grin:

Woodsy - "a fresh woodsy fragrance". yeah baby, you smell so good, just like Woodsy :p

Woodsy - "an arboreous landscape" :woot: I'm arboreous :?

Woodsy Owl is a whimsical fellow who's caring, friendly, and wise :shock: Awww aren't i nice.

3. I wouldn’t worry to much,
    I googled my user name and came up with
    Results 1 - 10 of about 88,400,000 for spin
    I thought fair enough that should be common. Then I did my full name and got
    Results 1 - 10 of about 234,000 for bxxxx spinxxxx :shock: :shock:
    So does that mean I have no chance of being an individual? :cry: :cry:

4. Just don't google 'woody'

Fuzzy = waaaay too many results. But my favourites were -

"Fuzzy Logic" ~ I intend to apply some :grin:
    "Absolutely Fuzzy" and
    "Fuzzy's - The best little music house on the planet" oooh yeah :cool:

No luck with avatars though :wink:

5. FuzzyBear.

FuzzyDice.

6. i googled my real name... looks like i'm married

now i know i've some big nights out... but really

7. There was a comedian who googled his name, then went around the world meeting his namesakes!

The show got rave reviews a few years back!

There are no other robsalvv's in the world, and aren't you all thanking your lucky stars!... all my hits are NR hits...

8. hahaha :LOL: my results were indeed freaky but funny!

I found references to NR, a USA rock band, a woman of the month article, a Chelsea garden show exhibit, a symbol of the cold war, someones myspace, a pic in someones gallery & also a graphic p0rn site pic :shock: :rofl:

For the record, only the NR references are actually me :wink:

9. Salut Mattisan, merci d'avoir appuyé ma candidature au poste d'admin. S'il y a quelque chose, n'hésite pas à me contacter :?

10. "Anothermacca" on Google returns:

OCAU.mc - View Profile: AnotherMaccaPrivate Message: Send a private message to AnotherMacca. Instant Messaging ... AnotherMacca is not a member of any public groups. All times are GMT +11. ...
    www.overclockers.com.au/mc/forums/member.php?u=2908 - 19k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Netrider :: View topic - Happy Birthday AnotherMaccaNetrider is about connecting Australian motorcycle riders. It's a body of riders, for riders and has an open membership policy.
    netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183908&sid=a17a7dfa46ef41cb41b22fd14d3cf1ec - 91k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 2 already displayed.
    If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

Woohoo! 2 hits!

If I google my real name, I'm a racehorse trainer, an NFL footballer, and wanted by the Waitakere Police (NZ) on firearms charges. :LOL:

11. hit #2 SARZ = "Impossible boundries of obscenity and filth, with the occassion morsel of gut turning truth. We have all been caught masturbating. Dont hide the truth..."

hmmm, ok...

or

#5 s.a.r.z. = "Swedish Asian Roleplaying Zone"

:-k hmm

12. googled my username - 6 of 6 results - only two were me - one was my blog and one was a netrider post.....

googled my real name - 104 results - first two and a half pages were me............. :shock: ....then a couple of other 'me's' then back to the real me for another two pages........

:shock:

13.  Top
  14. mine's boring best i got was a dodgy link to some Drew barrymore movies.

my real name though... apparnetly i'm also a Conneticut State senator, a scientist and about 3 different uni students :LOL:

15. Thats a classic. :LOL:
    Considering you have over 1000 posts on Netrider and that was the one it found first. :LOL:

16. Apparantly I'm a spiral staircase.

http://www.kabai.hu/galleri/pat/A/imagepages/image18.htm

... 16 pat52b.jpg, 17 pat58.jpg, 18 pat65.jpg, 19 pat66b.jpg, 20 pat701.jpg. of 20. pat65.jpg. pat65. Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator

Googled my real name and I'm a golf coach, a race car driver and a criminal lawyer from Miami. :?

17. Ahhahaha...

peeahh:

Four links...three are aanet, one is here :p

First link - Sverre thanking me in his honours thesis

hehe...and one of them links to a journal article about:

pia-arachnoid /pia-arach·noid/ (-ah-rak´noid) the pia mater and arachnoid considered together as one functional unit; the leptomeninges.

Nice...I'm some sort of disease :p

18. awsome

Banana Monster (1973)
    Starring: John Landis, Eliza Garrett
    Director: John Landis
    Synopsis: Goofy comedy-fantasy concerns prehistoric ape who causes turmoil in California town after being thawed out from a glacier. Lighthearted, low-budget spoof of B-horror flicks will amuse the midnight movie crowd.
    Runtime: 80 minutes
    MPAA Rating: PG
    Genres: Comedy, Cult

Im a movie :D

also I did my real name, and im a graphics designer(coincidently that's what I want to get into :D)

19. Well according to google with my real name, I am an "amazing Brooklyn-Based singer-songwriter" :cool:

Username only came back with 3 hits, 1 for NR :?