Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Frasers sale! bargain

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by DeeTee, Mar 26, 2007.

1. I picked up a retro ducati leather jacket for 399 on the weekend and I think I got a bargain, reduced from 900 bucks, fits well and looks cool.

Did anyone else snap up cheaper gear???

2. Yeah a mate from Ulysses picked up two rear guards, swingarm and handlebars for $5 each :shock:

They had a heap of gear there for Harleys - all priced at $5 and four piece maximum

3. nope, should have hit me up earlier lol I really wanted one of those jackets and so did my dad lol

4. really happy with it, have been looking around for a jacket for a while (newbie) and popped in for a look because there was a few bikes about, never been in the place before because I thought it was to expensive. got really really lucky. But the bloke laughed at me when I asked him to throw in a tshirt and a hat! ha!
    :wink:
    You've got to ask I suppose.

5. I bought my bike in that sale!

Got an awesome price so I'm happy... they don't have any protective gear my size so i just haggled the price! haha

6. I forgot they were having a sale :shock: was gonna go and look what they had :LOL: ohwell .