Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Franzone Motors : Perth

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by alice, Dec 11, 2006.

1. gday

calling out to all vespa riders in perth.

i'm thinking of getting my regular services done by franzone motors down in east perth for my vespa gt200 and would like to hear some of the experiences of people here.

how's the quality of workmanship, and do they take care when working on your bike?

i bought my vespa from scootamoto (because they had a white one in stock) in their pre-delivery service the handle bars weren't straight. in the 1000km service they (almost) straightened the handle bars but put a big screw driver scratch in the headlight surround panel and then refitted the panel misaligned. not huge problems but it didn't leave a postive feeling in my mind.

for the few of you who've used Franzone Motors for services, have you ridden away with a smile on your face?
  2. ok. no worries.
  3. Hi Alistair,

looks like your post got lost in the holiday period and pushed down the list. Sorry i missed it.

I personally have never used them but i have heard very good things about them. My mate uses them excusively for work on his vintage vespa and raves about them, even if they are a little more expensive.

I've always had good vibes from them in there. Nothing concrete, but i just get the feeling that they know what they're on about. They are always very helpful when i've been in there looking around. They also do service on old and rare cars. They seem more like enthusiasts rather than just in it for the money.
  4. I know a bloke who just had a $50k rebuild of an early 'flat floor' E-Type, done by Franzone Motors. It is just spectacular, those guys are craftsmen if his car is anything to go by......
  5. thanks for the feedback. sounds encouraging.

i thought they might be a good place to try as they've been into the jaguar, rangerover side of thing for decades. they're not just another cool scooter fashion boutique.