Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Foxy's gone Kwaka's

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Foxy, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Not that you didn't know that already.......

Sadly the time has come to part ways with my sexy SV650. The end of a fantastic relationship of blood, sweat, thrills, spills and a hell of a lot of swear words. She was a good bike the SV and I will miss the sound of the twin thumper as I move on........

to my new Z1000 :cool: , of which I just picked up this morning, sadly for the time being it will remain sounding like a whipper snipper until I wave my magic wand and get it sounding like the sweetest bike on earth :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Congratulations on your new ride Foxy.
    Can we see some piccies please
  3. WooHoo! Congrats. Will we see it at coffee tonight?
  4. Most definitely.....for a short while :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Congrats Foxy :grin: Nice bike :cool: :applause:
  6. Congrats on the new bike fella :cool: What colour did ya get?
  7. pics or ban !
  8. Congrats on the down....I mean upgrade Foxy :grin:
  9. Congrats on that new bike feeling, foxy!
  10. Coolz .. bringing my metal shiny thing too? :grin:
  11. Congrats Foxy!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

:grin: :grin:
  12. BBBBBBBBlack of coarse :p
  13. lol silly question!! :facepalm: Good stuff mate,they look awesome :wink:
  14. z1000 has the best looking pipes ive seen on a sports bike, congrats.
  15. Welcome to the world of KAWASAKI :grin: SEE YA ON THE NEXT KSRC RIDE If your quick pm dave and he might have some t shirts left to complete the package
  16. you gotta be kiddin', they are the ugliest looking pipes in the universe, even worse than the new gsxr pipes (and thats saying a lot) although the rest of the bike is stunning.
  17. No slugie, you've gotta be kiddin, you actually know what pipes are or what?
    Pipes are stylishly tubed metal, filled with psychotic noises and nasty fumes, most sports bikes have some weird arse looking galvanised mop buckets stuck on the end of el-cheapo bent $2 shop jobbies.
    Those z1000 pipes look the goods to me.
  18. No more challanging of my name sake :p & I'm just starting to look to upgrade too .....

Congradulations :grin:
  19. Ahh don't you just love a good difference of opinion!!!
  20. AWESOME Foxy!

Welcome to the world of Kawasaki :)

At least you know everyone in your new KSRC clan will only offer encouragement, they're like that :p :p :p