Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Foxtel off air today

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by pvda, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Thought I was going crazy this morning.

Tried to turn on the Foxtel box this morning and nothing happened.

From what was being said on 3AW if you left the box on overnight you cant change channels & if you turned it off it wouldn't fire up.

2. I left my foxtel box on overnight and the stupid thing kept power cycling all morning.

My son got up this morning and had a near break down. I think I'm going to have to limit his TV veiwing time.

3. Oh you poor babies, no Foxtel, whats the world coming to?
    Jeeez you had to use your brain & actaully do something else :p

4. That could be embarassing for someone if they left it on the "wrong" channel the night before :LOL:.

5. Heheh, no they'd be safe as it always resets to the 999 channel :grin:

6. Hahahaha, when I got to work this morning I thanked my lucky stars I transferred to a different department.

The poor kids got an absolute FLOGGING today.

& so did my phone, all my friend wanting to know what was going on.

Oh well, it's only TV.

7. My telly has been playing up and yesterday having no picture I was getting a bit worried :(

Then this morning all was good again.. bit of a relief :D

8. Hey everyone..what are you doing watching tele anyway? Life's too short to sit infront of the box. On your bikes! :grin:

9. yeah kids, great time to get out there and ride.

TV rots your brain.

10. Anyone elses Free To Air TV gone down today? in melbourne?

11. They were complaining all they could watch was CNN, although occasionally the brekkie boys will comment that someone has put it onto the fashion channel :)